WHAT IS THERMOPRO?
Pre-workouts were reinvented the day Thermopro left the TPW™ Lab. Packed with 15 of the most tried and tested vitamins, amino acids and extracts to hit the diet industry in the last 10 years, Thermopro was dubbed Europe’s best-selling performance aid because of its ability to reduce tiredness and fatigue, support energy production and aid mental performance. This is what makes it completely unique and different to most other performance formulas – on the market, since its benefits aren’t solely stimulant based. Instead each and every pill has been created taking a much more holistic and healthier view of the body, fat stores and your body. For the best results, we recommend using it in conjunction with CLA.
WHAT MAKES THERMOPRO SO GOOD?
Thermopro was invented in 2012 and has since been distributed all over Europe, helping millions of people with their food, fitness and performance. Why has it been so successful? One reason is because its formula is 100% transparent and honest. What this means — and unlike many other similar products on the market today — is not only do we proudly declare every important ingredient that goes into the making of it – but we also ensure the exact quantity is clearly listed too. Whether that’s 150mg of our green tea extract, that experts show is almost 40 times the amount of other brands, or 300mg of our premium-grade N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, you can stock your gym bag or kitchen cupboard with Thermopro safe in the knowledge you know exactly what’s going into your body.
HOW & WHEN IS THERMOPRO BEST TAKEN?
Thermopro is most commonly used as a pre-workout supplement. This is because the ingredients are included in their optimal dosage and most bioavailable form in such a way that it helps your diet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. But based on its ability to reduce tiredness and fatigue, support energy production and aid mental performance, it’s ideally taken before training, and can be used alongside a TPW™ Stainless Steel Shaker containing ice-cold water and flavoured BCAA Powder.
Because every Thermopro capsule has been so densely packed with heavily researched ingredients, it’s hard for our TPW™ Nutritional Technicians to tame their enthusiasm and put it on just one product page. Which is why we’ve tasked them with detailing the “Nutritional Nuggets” of Thermopro. These easily “digestible” short snippets that explain how each research-proven vitamin, extract and amino can help you achieve your goals:
• Caffeine: One of the most well researched ingredients in the history of sports nutrition and used in most of our pre-workout formulas, Thermopro contains this in its optimal dosage and most bioavailable form
• Green Tea Extract: Has now become one of the most widely used herb extracts in sports nutrition. Our Green Tea Extract is of exceptionally high grade and one of the most potent on the market today.
• N-Acetyl L-Carnitine: A form of L-carnitine. Naturally produced by the body and widely used by power athletes.
• Vitamin B12: Used by a wide range of athletes, B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system whilst being commonly used to contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Vitamin B5: Shown to support the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, whilst maintaining a healthy mental performance and metabolism.
• Chromium: A mineral found in various natural foods, our bodies use it to support and maintain normal functions such as macronutrient metabolism and the maintenance of blood glucose levels.
• L-Phenylalanine: An essential amino acid that has been used in athletic sports for years.
• L Tyrosine: An amino acid that is found in many high-protein food products.